• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT 2 will get u 3 figure trade..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preshea

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im considering trading out my predator line to complete my batman line. I would basically want to see if anyone would have and be willing to trade a HT batman begins first night out and HT scarecrow for my HT Dutch, Billy, and classic p1 predator.

Your 2 figures for my 3! Send me a PM if so. My 3 are in the boxes in mint condition.

would you want to sell one of them seperate

Even Im doubtful someone has and is willing to part with both the figures Im looking for.. I just made the thread in an attempt to make it easy on myself avoiding selling then buying on ebay so can certainly consider it. Pm me what you have in mind.

Update: I may be selling these by the end of the week. I've got potenial interest in a purchase of the predator. If that goes thru... I'll post the other 2 for sale.

Update: Ok I'm going to sell these since the trade didn't come thru. I'm in the U.S., will ship within the U.S.

Ht Dutch- complete with mint box and slip cover for 360 shipped, just add 4% for PayPal fees.

Ht billy sole- complete with mint box and slip cover for 215 shipped, add 4% for PayPal fees.

Ht original Predator- complete, mint box and slip cover for 220 shipped, plus 4% for PayPal fees. - pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back