• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS/T Thanos Ron Lim Custom Bowen Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince-Vell

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sup guys!

Selling off a Custom Bowen Ron Lim head Thanos. A deal went sour with this one customizing it for someone, so nows your chance to own it. Since the deal went sour i decided to repaint him my way this time, so i found a new metallic blue paint i wanted to use for him. Plus i went with a deeper orange metallic or his armor. I wanted to make him more cosmic, so he's got a nice gloss coat over him as well. Also the base was repainted as well. Sure to stand out in a nice cosmic display.

This was one of the bad thanos statues when released, so the head was broken off and sent back to bowen but the body stayed out there in circulation. I managed to find one of these thru my travels. So the box is damaged but thats cause the number of him was ripped off the box. But under the base the original sticker is still there and its numbered 1559 of 2000.

Price $700 with Free shipping in the US. (Outside the US will give a discounted shipping.)

Willing to accept a Black Cat Sideshow Legendary Scale Bust as a trade to discount the price on Thanos. So if you have SS points saved up and want to use it to get a cheaper BC bust and trade, willing to take off $220 of the $700 trade. So BC and $480. Sorry not looking for any other trades at this time.

My ebay handle is Gouki258 if you want to check out my feedback.

ThanosN1.jpg

ThanosN2.jpg

ThanosN3.jpg

ThanosN4.jpg

Last edited:
Back