• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Replica Props Converted 11th Doctor Sonic and Uncharted Phurba Dagger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dao2

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

Since I have a membership I figured I should use it and try offering them here first before RPF :) I am looking to sell to 1:1 replicas. First is a converted Wand Co 11th Doctor Sonic, originally the Wand Co universal remote is static with the arms closed, it has been converted for the arms to flick open as per the show. Details can be found via the original RPF thread: https://www.therpf.com/f75/completed-11th-doctor-sonic-remote-conversions-extra-parts-186817/

All in good condition except missing the red emitter and a small scuff on the case from the original Sonic (received that way). Sorry my pictures are crap, I don't have a great camera and I'm not a good photography so everything is a bit muted and grainy :( But you can see appropriate pics in the linked thread. Comes with the stand. Looking for $360 shipped continental US.

mk744.jpg

zgec.jpg

Here is the small scuff (left on the top), I imagine it could be buffed out, but never tried.
3uy37.jpg

3fk0.jpg

otyw.jpg

Here is the Phurba Dagger, comes with the stand. This was originally made by p0rtalman on the RPF, unfortunately the thread has disappeared with the new junkyard, so unfortunately you'll have to do with my crappy pictures. It's made of resin, I got my painted by p0rtalman himself, and the only issue with it is that there is a slight bend in the blade portion. This isn't resin sag but unfortunately a problem with his master/cast itself and all of them were as such. Looking for $320 shipped continental US for this.

9wns.jpg

pvzw5.jpg

14yg.jpg

llbr.jpg

I accept paypal, gift is not required but appreciated. Please PM me with any interest, thanks!

Back