• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Nothing At The Moment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wts: HUGE Collection Purge! Rainman! Customs! Just Added Dracula/Shining/Whoopsie

Ah, man, can't believe you're letting that Dracula No1 go after all that! I''l swap it for my number "what the **** ever" :lol

Good luck with your sales, dude. Some awesome figures there!

Re: Wts: HUGE Collection Purge! Rainman! Customs! Just Added Dracula/Shining/Whoopsie

Ah, man, can't believe you're letting that Dracula No1 go after all that! I''l swap it for my number "what the **** ever" :lol

Good luck with your sales, dude. Some awesome figures there!

Haha thanks man!

are you gonna sell the lights as well ? ?

What kind of seller are you!? The man wants your lights!

Also, I'll take that blue wall. Do you ship to UK? Is it heavy? :monkey3

... :lol

What kind of seller are you!? The man wants your lights!

Also, I'll take that blue wall. Do you ship to UK? Is it heavy? :monkey3

Haha extremely! But if you pay fees I'll work something out!

In all seriousness, I'm moving to the US. My lady is going there before me - next month - so I've subbed this thread :) Some grails here.

Please can I have the back and left glass panels of one of your detolfs? Not interested in the full.

Thanks and let me know.

I want your house Andrew. I will PM you an offer after I talk to the bank. :wave

No need to involve the bank - make sure you low ball him!

Please can I have the back and left glass panels of one of your detolfs? Not interested in the full.

Thanks and let me know.

Hmmm normally I'd say no, seems like too much of a hassle, but I like you and I'm feeling generous with all these offers lately, deal!!!

Hmmm normally I'd say no, seems like too much of a hassle, but I like you and I'm feeling generous with all these offers lately, deal!!!

:yess:

Paypalled you the agreed $1.89. Can't wait.

Back