• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Nothing At The Moment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wts: HUGE Collection Purge! Rainman Figures! Customs! + MORE!

How much for c3po?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Re: Wts: HUGE Collection Purge! Rainman! Customs! Just Added Dracula/Shining/Whoopsie

JUST ADDED BUMP!

Rainman - The Shining DX SET

Rainman - Dracula DX SET

Rainman/Yunsil - Whoopsie Daisy Figure

Re: Wts: HUGE Collection Purge! Rainman! Customs! Just Added Dracula/Shining/Whoopsie

Bump! Offers coming in, some figures might be Pending soon but nothing concrete yet!

Bump!

Just ADDED:

1. "Nightcrawler" Lou Bloom Sculpt & Breitling Watch
+ Vimal Unpainted Lou Bloom Sculpt
+ Robbie Jones Real Metal Rare Breitling "Nightcrawler" Watch

2. Asmus "Pet Detective" Ace Ventura Clothing Set & Decal
+ Asmus Full Clothing Set
+ EvilFace "Ace Ventura" Decal

3. Mad Max Fury Road Boots, Bracelet, & Decal
+ Custom Leather Weathered Fury Road Boots
+ Custom Fury Road Bracelet
+ EvilFace "Mad Max: Fury Road" Decal

I'm watching this thread very carefully! :horror
Good luck with the sales, mate!

Bump!

P.S. I don't want to be mean but please don't PM asking for a price, if I knew what I was looking for I would list it, asking how much will be ignored.

Bump!

P.S. I don't want to be mean but please don't PM asking for a price, if I knew what I was looking for I would list it, asking how much will be ignored.
So im genuinely curious, why is it listed?? How would someone approach you to buy a piece listed?
So you post an item with no price and you say youll ignore someone asking for a price... hows it suppose to sell? Again just curious. Feels like a riddle haha...

You just have make an offer. Which will get approved or denied.

Fairly simple stuff.

Last edited:

So im genuinely curious, why is it listed?? How would someone approach you to buy a piece listed?
So you post an item with no price and you say youll ignore someone asking for a price... hows it suppose to sell? Again just curious. Feels like a riddle haha...

You just have make an offer. Which will get approved of denied.

Fairly simple stuff.

Exactly. Although I'll work with the price if I feel it's close to my liking. And I will never ignore an offer. But asking what I'm looking for doesn't help because honestly at this moment I don't know what I'm looking for and writing that over and over is tired some.

Oh ok... I didnt see that you were taking offers... was just a bit confused on this thread like maybe it wasnt intended to sell your items.. anyway thanks for clearing it up. Good luck

Oh ok... I didnt see that you were taking offers... was just a bit confused on this thread like maybe it wasnt intended to sell your items.. anyway thanks for clearing it up. Good luck

No worries man, I totally understand the thought process on asking for a price, I've done it before too, 90% of the time I will post a price just at the moment I'm feeling out how bad I want to sell some items and seeing what they go for, once I have a better feeling on these I will throw up prices but since it's still early I'm just listening to offers.

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back