• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Nothing At The Moment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTS: HUGE FIGURE SALE! Rainman, Iminime, Hot Toys, Customs, Hurricane RARE STUFF!

Friday bump! ALL PRICES LOWERED!

Last edited:
Re: WTS: HUGE FIGURE SALE! Rainman, Iminime, Hot Toys, Customs, Hurricane RARE STUFF!

PM sent on B.B. Mountain set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent on B.B. Mountain set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry man those sold within a minute of putting them up, must of been the dynamic poses I was able to put Jake and Heath in!

Saturday bump! Alex DeLarge, The Mandarin, and The Dude are SOLD!

Re: WTS: HUGE FIGURE SALE! Iminime, Hot Toys, Customs, Hurricane, Tony Mei RARE STUFF

Prices lowered and now all prices INCLUDE paypal fees, no more gift or add fees, fees are built into the price.

Re: WTS: HUGE FIGURE SALE! Iminime, Hot Toys, Customs, Hurricane, Tony Mei RARE STUFF

OMG are fees built into the price, that means no PayPal or shipping! Now I'de buy that for a dollar! Your such a noob, I hope Hogger one shots you

Re: HUGE FIGURE SALE! Velvet Morning, Iminime, Hot Toys, Customs, Hurricane RARE STUF

The Dude is sold, right? :(

Back