• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Nothing At The Moment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HUGE FIGURE SALE! Velvet Morning, Iminime, Hot Toys, Customs, Hurricane RARE STUF

That VM Butcher is Grail Status how dare you! That is the O.G. Bill FOO!

nw.jpg

Re: HUGE FIGURE SALE! Velvet Morning, Iminime, Hot Toys, Customs, Hurricane RARE STUF

Wednesday bump! Miller Batman, Bill the Butcher are now SOLD! Darth Vader and Tyler Durden are PENDING! Spenser/Custom R.J. MacReady from the 1982 "The Thing" and DiD/Rahmier84 Ryan Gosling Painted Driver Sculpt ADDED!

Last edited:
Re: WTS: HUGE FIGURE SALE! Iminime, Hot Toys, Customs, Hurricane, Spenser RARE STUFF!

Man, if you eventually decide to give it a try and ship overseas, I would take the Driver sculpt and probably RJ MacReady...

Re: WTS: HUGE FIGURE SALE! Iminime, Hot Toys, Customs, Hurricane, Spenser RARE STUFF!

Man, if you eventually decide to give it a try and ship overseas, I would take the Driver sculpt and probably RJ MacReady...

I ship international just I charge a little more to have a securer shipping option.

Hot Toys - "Captain America: The First Avenger" Captain America Figure w/Custom Metal Shield, Hot Toys - "Iron Man 3" Iron Man Mark 42 (XLII) ADDED!

Hurricane Darth Vader is SOLD!

Last edited:
Back