• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS HT Goemon, Chacha, Predators, Medicom Vader, Anakin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTS Hot Toys Goemon, Chacha, Predators, Predalien, Medicom Vader, Anakin

Bump before July 4th!

Re: WTS HT Goemon, Chacha, Predators, AVP, Predalien, Indiana, & Medi Vader, Anakin

Bump for tonight

Re: WTS HT Goemon, Chacha, Predators, AVP, Predalien, Indiana, & Medi Vader, Anakin

Erm, you do know Indiana Jones is still available on Sideshows website for $249.99 brand new, right?

I didn't know to be honest, getting out of Hot Toys and haven't cared or followed Hot Toy figures sold out status and current prices for a long time. Based on previous experience I assumed Indiana would be gone by now and $300 was reasonable, guess I am wrong. I will remove from the list, thanks.

Bump and up again

long time no bump

Bump for the weekend

are you gonna post prices on avp elder and chopper predator. Its said gauging interest for a while now?

Actually, no one reached out to me about the AVPs until today only, so didn't really have a price in mind yet since there was virtually no interest haha...

Back