• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerichoholic

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Reluctantly selling my Mark VII (regular edition/not EX). It is in excellent condition, with exception to one tiny scratch above the right knee (see photos) that, up until recently, i always thought was part of the battle damage paint effects, since it came that way right out of the box. Other than that, there's no fading, broken pieces, etc. I have only posed him a handful of times and always handled with extreme care. Has always been displayed in an indoor, smoke-free environment. And I live in Ohio, so it's not exposed to high humidity or anything like that. I'm also including the box AND the brown shipper box, and all parts/pieces/accessories. Asking $380 shipped, but entertaining REASONABLE offers. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Pictures here:

https://s1345.photobucket.com/user/adamantium21/library/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back