• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT for Hot Toys Predator, Colonial Marines, AOU Captain America Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copperhead

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello, I'm interested in buying Hot Toys Predator Figures, here are the ones I'm looking for:

Alien vs Predator: Celtic Predator
Alien vs Predator: Scar Predator
Classic Predator

Avengers Age of Ultron (AOU) Captain America

I'm also interested in Hot Toys Colonial Marines figures, customs or parts. Depending on price, colonial marine figures may be out of my budget, though I may be able to purchase custom figures or parts. I have a damtoys body, head and may attempt a kitbash if I could find the defining parts/accessories like the pants, shirt, chest armor, helmet and pulse rifle.

I have the following available for trade:

Sideshow GI Joe Cobra Black Ninja (missing one hand) box included
Sideshow GI Joe Cobra Sniper (uses Cobra Officer's webgear -tan color) box included
Sideshow GI Joe Cobra Viper EX Unopened MIB with brown mailer

I'm from Canada so please keep that in mind when sending quotes with shipping.:wink1:

Thank you in advance for your offers.:)

Last edited:
Hi thanks for responding, I prefer to purchase a predator figure as whole since it might get too pricey building him from the ground up:).

I got all the aliens marines, hicks with les walker head, hudson with les walker head, custom gorman, custom newt, aliens warrior and the power loader with ripley for sell. All marines are detailed like in the movie. Also a1/6 aliens corridor diorama with working lights.

Back