• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB STAR WARS LEGO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thanks man, just a few questions though. Were the LEGOs exposed to smoke or sunlight? What would you want for them or do you have an amount in mind for each set? I have a few things I could trade too, is there anything you are looking for? I have a 12" MGS 4 Raiden, 12" Rocketeer v.2, and a Hot Toys Elder Predator from Predator 2. Let me know, and is the "bay bay" San Francisco?:peace

i do not smoke. i put these together and displayed them for about 2 months and then returned them to their boxes. i do not live in San Fran. i actually live in Anaheim, ca. sorry about the confusion. i would be interested in the Raiden and the P2 Elder.
i would also be interested in some Hot Toys Rambo figures. or some Hot Toys resident evil Leon figures.

:lol I collect LEGOs trust me I have cleaned tens of thousands of pieces. :duh

Does that mean I don't have to clean them? :monkey3

I may take some pics of which ones I have. I don't have heaps, but I've got quite a few. In case you're interested.
I'll need to look for the boxes and manuals. They're stacked up somewhere around here.

i do not smoke. i put these together and displayed them for about 2 months and then returned them to their boxes. i do not live in San Fran. i actually live in Anaheim, ca. sorry about the confusion. i would be interested in the Raiden and the P2 Elder.
i would also be interested in some Hot Toys Rambo figures. or some Hot Toys resident evil Leon figures.

Cool, I also have a Medicom Fett and tons of reissue Transformers both Takara and some Hasbro. Let me know.

Does that mean I don't have to clean them? :monkey3

I may take some pics of which ones I have. I don't have heaps, but I've got quite a few. In case you're interested.
I'll need to look for the boxes and manuals. They're stacked up somewhere around here.

:lol, clean them. No big whoop, take your time chief. :whip

Hey man, I've got nothing to sell, but when I was into SW LEGO I visited a forum called From Bricks to Bothans - fbtb.net I believe. It was a great SW LEGO site and you will probably find some great deals there on older sets.

I loved the SW LEGO but it got to be too much - I decided to focus almost entirely on GI Joes, which I loved more. When I sold it all I got loads of cash. LEGO, and especially SW LEGO, really holds its value.

Thanks DPrime, yeah I frequent there when I can stomach it (a lot of whining). But I have gotten a few good deals there too. Thanks!

Thanks DPrime, yeah I frequent there when I can stomach it (a lot of whining). But I have gotten a few good deals there too. Thanks!

Yeah, I thought that was the case as well. It seems that the online adult LEGO collector community mixes with the kids a lot. I guess it's a more age-inclusive hobby than this kind of stuff, or the GI Joe stuff I primarily collect.

:lol Actually most of the crying comes from adult collectors. What Joes do you collect? I collect (or collected) 3.75" ones from the 80's.

Last edited:
"lol Actually most of the crying comes from adult collectors. What Joes do you collect? I collect (or collected) 3.75" ones from the 80's.

Same, although I am getting the 25th Anniversary stuff as well now. The Sideshow announcement kind of got me into this genre as well, and here I am.

I have a hoth AT AT, Snow Speeder with luke and side kick, The Turbo Tank and a 3 clone speeders with about 6 extra clones, a few storm troopers and 2 shadow troopers. Don't Smoke and they haven't been in direct sunlight at all.

I have these sets, I've been thinking of getting rid of them... let me know. Almost all have boxes and instructions and I'm pretty sure they are 100% complete. But if interested I could pull them out, reassemble and let you know for sure.

AT-ST- recent version
Final Duel II
Jabba's Prize
Landspeeder
Tie Fighter and Y-Wing
X-Wing Fighter
Snowspeeder
Speederbikes

I have these sets, I've been thinking of getting rid of them... let me know. Almost all have boxes and instructions and I'm pretty sure they are 100% complete. But if interested I could pull them out, reassemble and let you know for sure.

AT-ST- recent version
Final Duel II
Jabba's Prize
Landspeeder
Tie Fighter and Y-Wing
X-Wing Fighter
Snowspeeder
Speederbikes

What do you want for these?

Back