• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SSC Alien Warrior Maquette - EU seller preffered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tchalikias

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I keep seeing this piece coming up more and more often on ebay and various BST groups for much more reasonable prices than it used to go for. Last couple of auctions on ebay sold for around 1350-1450 euros.

I'm looking to buy this piece from a EU seller, because import taxes and shipping from non-EU countries are otherwise insane.

If anyone has this in mint condition + artbox (shipper would be nice, but not mandatory, as long as a custom shipper box is used for transport), and is willing to part with it for around 1,5k euros, hit me up.

Note that I may need to split payment in two methods (PayPal + bank transfer), if of course this poses no problem for the seller as well.

My ebay username is themistocles2005 (for feedback) and I've also bought some stuff from members here in the past without issue.

Back