• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SS 1/6 Boromir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLOSI

Nerf Herder
Reaction score
Just throwing out feelers.... I don't need the box, and I don't care if it comes with the elven cape. I do need the vambrances (or however it's spelled) though, and everything else. PM me if you have one your don't want and we can talk.

40225947.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

I hope someone helps you out Flosi... something you might consider though, the Asmus Aragorn (which looks to be the TT/ROTK version) will likely have Boromir's vambraces. No doubt TA or the like will part them out.

Boromir is on my list to customize... great figure, get the exclusive if you can as the severed Orc head is badass :rock

I might just need to bite the bullet and pay 80 bucks for one. :(

You know, Nam tried to talk me into building a Fellowship years ago and I kept telling him I didn't want to get involved with LOTR. Now I have every Sideshow release but Boromir. With an Asmus Gimli coming I can still bash Merry and Pip... I just know that this could be a new sickness for me. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back