• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB sideshows sandtroopers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im poor and cant afford or wont afford sideshows sandies, not with import tax etc, so pennies available for loose ones if anyone wants to part, go on you KNOW you want to......:naughty:naughty

I'd love 1 of your Republic commando/Boss RC. Have you got much longer to go on the new cast set?

I have a few sandies and will be happy to part with 1 for a fair swap as they cost me just over £100 each and i still have the original boxes :peace

DSCF0079.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love 1 of your Republic commando/Boss RC. Have you got much longer to go on the new cast set?

I have a few sandies and will be happy to part with 1 for a fair swap as they cost me just over £100 each and i still have the original boxes :peace

DSCF0079.jpg

hes lonnngggg gone, so any body else want to cheer me up

Glenn says the molds for the Republic soldier are in two places, some with him some with another freak member, the idea is that between them they can vastly improve the molds and armor pieces.The helmet does exist apparently.They are getting together in the new year (guess who's making the refreshments)to push this forward.
steph x

So your not making new sets then :confused: thats a shame :monkey2 goodluck with your hunt anyway :peace

Back