• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Star Wars Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weaponslayer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys! The other day I bought a Sideshow Jabba's Palace set on Ebay (Jabba, Throne, both Creature Packs, Boushh and Bib Fortuna) but some of the figures were missing some of their accessories so I'm hunting them down to see if I can complete the set.

I'm also looking for some other Sideshow Star Wars items so just look at the list and let me know if you're willing to sell me anything on it, thanks!

1. Salacious B. Crumb's Pillow, (the golden square pillow he sits on that comes with the creature pack NOT the one included in Jabba's throne environment).

2. Leia as Boushh's Electrostaff, the sideshow exclusive Ubese Blaster Pistol if you have it too.

3. Sideshow Exclusive Dwarf Varactyl (Salacious B. Crumb Creature Pack)

4. Sideshow Exclusive bonus 'scratching' womp rat (Buboicullaar Creature Pack)

5. Jabba's the Hutts Sideshow Exclusive ornate toasting cup.

6. Yoda Jedi Mentor's Sideshow Exclusive Orange Snake (the one that looks like the original Kenner figure).

7. Taito R2-D2 Clock (I wanna do a custom Dagobah mudded up version for my Yoda's hut environment).

Back