• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Sideshow Predator 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last one on ebay Europe have gone for 1500€ in "bin" if I remenber well.
In US the bust gone for cheaper, but with custom and shipping, price at the same in final for an european buyer.

Good luck on your search.

I sure will keep on hunting!

Hope the day will come, and I can call that Predator bust mine!!!

I get the 1:1 Arnold bust a few moth ago. It was not quite as hard as getting this one!

No success on that one!

Still hunting for it! Someone (specialy in Europe) has to be there and sell it to me! :banghead

that's the problem in europe benny

i'm from belgium, and if you want a high class item ,you got to order it from sideshow itself , and then you have problems getting the thing in to the country.

in belgium we can't even bring in the 1/1 hero pulse rifle from Hollywood collectors group.

if i want it i have to buy it from a dealer here, and it will cost me more than a 1000 $

I HATE EUROPE !!!!

Damn right!

In Germany we don´t have that hard problems with the customs.
It´s no problem for me getting the pulse rifle. But it would cost like a 1000 Euros in Germany. But I´m not so interested in this thing.
I pre-ordered the HCG 1:1 Alien Bust instead for 850 Euros. I´m really looking forward on that one...

By the way....I´m still looking for the 1:1 Predator Bust!
Nearly impossible to get one in Germany! :mad:

I've just managed to get hold of one of these. Shipping from the USA to UK was damn expensive and a little risky but it arrived in one piece.

I've managed to find one in Germany, but the bad news is it's being sold as part of a package with the Sideshow Alien Queen Statue, Giger signed 1/4 Alien head and a Sideshow 1:1 Alien Head.

The price is an eye watering 6,500 Euro's :horror

If this is of any interest, drop me a PM and I'll send you the link to their site.

I hope this helps.
Andy

Yeah, I saw that site allready. It´s Space Figures....
I asked the seller if he sells the Predator Bust without the other stuff and he would!
But he wants about 2.500 € for it! :duh And that´s to much for me!

Guess I have to keep searching...

Sorry man, I might be selling one but no chance I am shipping it to Europe! My last one was damaged in shipping. Good luck.

Jup...That would make no sense if a piece that costs that much would be damaged through shipping.
By the way, how much are you expecting for it?

Yeah!!! My search has an end!!! :banana

Finally got one last Friday.
It´s a really awsome bust and a huge mother fu*@/+ when you see it in person.
Now i have my holy grail.
It´s in perfect condition and I got it for a really good price.
This is a really nice Christmas gift for myself...:naughty
Best piece in my collection so far.

I took a few shots with my phone cam.

Foto335.jpg

Foto336.jpg

Foto325.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back