• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Sideshow Predator 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny86

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys...

I´m looking for the Predator 1:1 Bust made by Sideshow (the first one, not the Wolf Bust).
Bust must be in good condition. If the original box is with the bust, would be nice (if not...it´s not so bad too).

The problem is, that I´m from Germany. It´s nearly impossible to find someone here who sells that piece. And the few sold on ebay.com would not be shipped international.
I´m really searching for a long time for that bust.
So maybe someone here would sell me one. I would prefer to buy from Europe sellers, but would consider anywhere in the world.

So if you selling the bust, please feel free to pm me!

Thanks

bummer. :( i'll be selling mine but it'll have to be local (CA: SFBay Area) pickup only.

Sorry...

But pickup from CA is a little hard for me! :D

I guess, I have to go on with searchin for one!

I have the bad feeling, that this is going to be harder than i first thought! :(

it'll be worth the hunt. :)

DPP_0001-2.jpg

Hi Ive been looking for this Predator bust too and I have the same problem as I live in malta and I need to seller to be from Europe,anyway goodluck for your search:D

So now I know that I´m not allone with my problem! :D
I can´t imagine why it is so hard to find one in Europe...
Good luck with your hunt guys! Hope you find one.

Picture above looks amazing by the way!

Can somebody tell me what you think how much I should pay for that bust?
I have no idea what this thing is worth at the moment.

Jup...
I saw the one on ebay. It has a little scratch on the head and on the bone, which was no problem for me. But the seller won´t ship international. :(

Yeah it wasn't bad I was bidding but my highest bid was $888 oh well. I am mainly focusing on the CM Predator that's why I'm not to hurt about losing this one.

Still searching for one...
Come on guys! Anybody must sell me one! :google
Waiting on your offers...

I MIGHT sell mine. What is your offer? I'm in the Netherlands.

I think you will need to pick it up though, that thing might not survive shipment and it's way to expensive for that!

Last edited:
Hey guys...

I´m still looking for that bust!
Last seller changed his argument, and will keep his!

So if anybody is out there (specialy from europe) who wants to sell the bust, just pm me!

Pleaseeee!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back