• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Gambit PF.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I am interested in buying either a Gambit exclusive or regular but would prefer the exclusive. The statue has to be in nearly perfect condition, no chips or messed up eyes on either heads and it would be nice to see some pictures of it also. I am located in Bronx, NY. I would not use the gift or any personal option for using Paypal because there wouldn't be any protection for both of us just in case something goes wrong so I would gladly pay the extra recipient fee for the purchase option. Here is my ebay profile so you can at least have a little bit of security:

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=alandutchschaefer&ftab=AllFeedback

So if you are interested in selling just send me a PM with the amount you want with the shipping included.

Thanks a lot.

$500 for the exclusive for everything included?

Last edited:
No idea, as long as it's not disgustingly high like what's going on ebay.

I know what you are saying. At the same time people want to get as much as they can. I suppose if they don't have to pay evil bay and paypal fees you could get it slightly cheaper. Good luck with your search :peace

I think you can get a regular for about $400-500 range
and a exclusive for $500-700 range
Good luck bro...

Yeah let's see what happens, maybe I just want to get it now before it goes up to the $1,000 range which might happen within a year.

I will pay $400 for an exclusive with shipping and insurance included, I will go higher if the statue and everything else is in complete mint condition.

Okay $500 for an exclusive with shipping and insurance included? At this point I would take a regular also :wave

Back