• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Several Hot Toys and Enterbay figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much you looking for? Besides the head the other parts aren't really moving. I've been trying to get rid of my 3.5 bodies forever now and not getting any biters.

Come on people. Isn't there a soul out there that is looking to get rid of their Batpod?!?!?!

I'll pass for now. That's too much for just wanting heads. Right now I'm really just looking for a BatPod.

Now looking for a superman v1 someone had offered me one a while back. If you still have it i'll take it!!

Oh I got a Superman 2 in 1. Now i have the V1 Supes also. Thanks for the link though. I have all the HT Superman figures :-D LOVE Superman.

Working on a Superboy figure now. Have the boots, jeans, body and head Only need a John Connor black t-shirt and iron on patches.

Back