• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Several Hot Toys and Enterbay figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TDK Original Costume Batman

Well I want it because I want the very first costume Bruce wore in the movie. The one with the harness and no mast except for the ski mask. Which is only available with the Takara Batman.

Ic, well, the Takara version is pretty rare these days. U might wanna get it b4 ebayers start pushing the price up.

Got the OC Batman. Can a mod please change this title to WTB Various Hot Toys and other 1/6 scale figures or something of that sort please.

Thanks

Ok right now I need new Batman Begins gauntlets. I had an accident with them and now I need new ones. Anyone selling them? Are the TDK: OC any different than then Batman Begins ones?

Added a have list. I'll trade pay i dont care. Just get me some of the stuff lol. :joy

Right now I'm spread a little thin but I'm looking for the Enterbay Kato and FOF Bruce Lee heads. Also the Fearless Jet Li.

Back