• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb serious amount of predators hot toys only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrbronson

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Ok so first of all hello everyone I am glad to of found this forum :) I am a huge predator collector and I am looking for the following preds I really want them in boxes in top condition I will never sell them it's a life collection I want to keep :) I am in Australia will pay post and I am not a tight arse I know the value of these things I got cash so no one will get mucked about... Will buy still if there's something small missing or broken parts are always available ;)

Elder of Avp
Chopper
Original ancient
Guardian
First wolf with dual cannons
Lost
Jungle hunter
Celtic original
Original scar
City hunter battle damaged

Haha cheers guys yeah I just figure if I can find a good source who wants to sell would rather buy off someone here and help them with the cash and knowing there figures are going into a serious collection ;)

Had some awesome feedback with this loving this site will post up a pic of my custom elder 1/6 soon

Back