• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Rainman Milkshake Man Outfit Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB: Rainman Wonka DX

I sold my Wonka DX, wish I didn't. I would gladly take a Wonka without the Oompa. Not preferred, but something is better than nothing.

The Oompa is certainly something I would want though. Unless someone was prepared to create a run of Oompa's, it is unlikely that anyone will sell it separately from the Wonka.

Re: WTB: Rainman Wonka DX

The Oompa is certainly something I would want though. Unless someone was prepared to create a run of Oompa's, it is unlikely that anyone will sell it separately from the Wonka.

Have patience man someone will eventually take on the project of making Oompas. :wink1:

Re: WTB: Rainman Wonka DX and Milkshake Man fullset

good luck finding plainview .. bought mine not too long ago here its a truely Museum piece

Man you are really going for it!! DX Wonka is gonna be tough, you are going to have to locate the 5 or so peeps and see if they are willing to sell. If you are only going for a fullset Plainview and not DX I think you can do it fairly quickly. Good luck!!! The search is half the fun.

Man you are really going for it!! DX Wonka is gonna be tough, you are going to have to locate the 5 or so peeps and see if they are willing to sell. If you are only going for a fullset Plainview and not DX I think you can do it fairly quickly. Good luck!!! The search is half the fun.

Yeah DX Wonka is a tough one but I'm willing to pay the big money like I know I will have to to get my hands on it. I wouldn't mind the DX Plainview but I feel the fullset is right for me.

Re: WTB: Milkshake Man fullset

Wow! Congrats Greeny, that must have cost a pretty penny

Milkshake Man is a tough one to get also, sadly :lol

Re: WTB: Milkshake Man fullset

Oh wow congrats on joining the club!!! Probably Rainman's best figure to date.

Back