• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Rainman Milkshake Man Outfit Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB: Rainman Wonka DX

I haven't forgotton you Greeny...and I'm almost starting to feel obligated to sell. We'll chat soon.

Great move on Anton!

I haven't forgotton you Greeny...and I'm almost starting to feel obligated to sell. We'll chat soon.

Great move on Anton!

Please don't feel the need to sell if you don't want to man. I don't want to push you into anything. Take as much time as you want over the decision. I just thought you had sold him to someone else to be honest haha.

Congratulations on the Anton. I've been looking for one also, obviously not as well as you have.

When the Anton's went up originally, I had the page open and was ready to purchase one, then my wife told me that one of the air conditioners in the house stopped working. Well, living in Arizona, I didn't really have a choice.

When the Anton's went up originally, I had the page open and was ready to purchase one, then my wife told me that one of the air conditioners in the house stopped working. Well, living in Arizona, I didn't really have a choice.

Damn that's what I call bad luck! :rotfl

Well I've made two different offers for Wonka and Oompa and both have been considered. That is to say that one was a low-ish offer, (if you can consider it low) and one was around what Bill has been going for.

Back