• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Premium Format Exclusive: Gambit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kilryth

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello all! I just started collecting statues of my favorite comic book characters, and I didn't realize how popular Sideshow was until now (after they're all sold out!). Hoping to catch a small break on aftermarket pricing by buying here instead of other places.

I'm wanting to buy the following (feel free to PM offers):

Gambit Exclusive Premium Format - Looking to spend around $650 including shipping

Please PM me with an offer if the price is a little too low. I can give you my ebay account to check my positive feedback.

I will not be checking this thread any longer.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Thanks paul. That link is for the non-exclusive DP though. Fortunately my waitlist reservation went through, so I was able to grab up an EX DP. Just looking for Gambit EX now. Willing to wait for a reasonable price.

I think a reasonable price for an Ex would be $800+shipping

Not to be mean or anything but I see a lot of buyers much like yourself and honestly 6 months ago yes these were selling at much more affordable prices, unfortunately all those have now gone into homes where people will keep it. 6 months is a lot of time for a statue that's rare to find to appreciate in value past your spending point. I'd say just give up at this point if you don't want it bad enough to spend more than $1k on this statue because waiting another 6 months hoping it'll go back down to $650 is a pipe dream. You have to understand people that bought this at $650 probably bought it with the intention to keep it and for someone to take it out of their collection usually you have to make an offer that's very appealing to them to let it go. That's why these are called collectibles. If you won't pay it, someone else will and that's just the reality of missing out on release day.

Back