• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Predator bust scale 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northernmunkey2003

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Uk collector here looking for the following items in rank of want's. Prefer to buy from UK collector. Condition or lack of box is no problem as I want to display it in my collection not flip it at a later date. Must be in mint condition:
1 Sideshow Predator Bust scale 1:1 by Stan Winston
3 Sideshow Predator maquette
4 Sideshow Iron man 1/2 scale maquette
5 Sideshow Predalien bust scale 1:1

Last edited:
Hi,

You bought my grey hulk from me a while back. I have the first bust as I think I mentioned when you collected it. It's in mint condition and boxed. There was one on ebay for £1500 not too long ago. I am open to offers.

Rich

Hi Rich,

Would love to purchase it from you but way to high and way out of my budget. A seller on another forum or even ebay sold one early on this year for £700 no box from Walsall so looking around that price. I can't see you dropping the price. It's not as if you need the money is it mate - with big house, fancy car and loads of rc's:nana:

Still looking

I saw the damaged one and was tempted but in the back of your mind it's always going to be damaged and very difficult to see how good the sellers repairs was. That one for $2500 was in Australia

I don't think you'll get these cheap. Good luck though. There was a pred maquette EX that sold on eBay a while ago for £800 I thought that was cheap! These are really hard to get these days.

I don't think you'll get these cheap. Good luck though. There was a pred maquette EX that sold on eBay a while ago for £800 I thought that was cheap! These are really hard to get these days.

Thanks for your comments. Just keep plodding along until I find one

By the way still looking

Back