• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Model/Resin Kits based off Contemporary Horror Films

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, but I have tried joining that forum for well over a year with no success. I don't get it. Drives me nuts. I've even contacted an administrator several times and have never received a response. I can't ever complete the registration process. If you know of anyone that can help, please let me know! I'd love to be a part of that community as it's the hobby I'm most passionate about at the moment.

Thanks, but I have tried joining that forum for well over a year with no success. I don't get it. Drives me nuts. I've even contacted an administrator several times and have never received a response. I can't ever complete the registration process. If you know of anyone that can help, please let me know! I'd love to be a part of that community as it's the hobby I'm most passionate about at the moment.

did you look through the faq for new members .try using this form to contact them. registration may be closed .good luck

https://www.theclubhouse1.net/museum/faq2.htm

Thanks for the faq. I used that contact email, which wasn't the same as the admin, and got helped! YAY! I'm in! Thanks!

Back