• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Kennyswork Copperhead-18 Dark (Normal Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerfeet

Super Freak
Reaction score
As it says above ping me an email if you have the normal version going not the special white version....go on make my day :D

it's been a while since I've seen even the special edition version for sale... Good luck in your search.

Alexei

That's Dr.Cube - the latest figure in Copperhead series. Dark was the first... Price is out of this world though, I think its cheaper to find the exclsuive version of Dr.Cube.

Alexei

cheers for the links guys, I already have the exclusive so really trying to pick up the normal version as need to complete my set.....strange it seems harder to get hold of. :eek:

always preferred the original brown to the white SE's
A regular actually did show up for sale here several months back and for a reasonable price (retailish).
I wanted it myself to go with my Reg DIG, but just couldnt afford it at the time.... :monkey2

good luck in your search

Back