• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb Jack Bauer headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james1976

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello, looking for a decent sculpt of jack bauer. I've seen a few on ebay but I'm reluctant to buy something for $60 without better pictures. Best, James

I used to have pics of the JB head that's available on Ebay because I bought one. If we're talking about the same one, they use a pic of the Enterbay head but the actual head is a recast with dark brown hair and much simpler paint apps. Not a terrible thing, especially if you have painting skills, but certainly overpriced when you can still find deals on the actual EB figure if you look long enough.

Other than that I don't know of any really good Kiefer heads. There's this https://www.toyanxiety.com/gsg9lowprofile-headkeifersoutherlandlikeness.aspx which looks okay if you have the sunglasses that went with it but suffers from the "why the long face?" syndrome.

Definitely. There is another head on eBay, unpainted, and the sculpt looks good. Have you seen that one? Is it possibly an enterbay recast as well?

Definitely. There is another head on eBay, unpainted, and the sculpt looks good. Have you seen that one? Is it possibly an enterbay recast as well?

This? https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-Custom-24-Jack-Bauer-Resin-Head-Sculpt-/330521195794?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf4993512

That's definitely a recast of the EB head. I bought a head from that guy when I first started getting into 1/6 figures and the stuff I got was garbage...full of bubbles and defects.

Also consider that the EB head is a little smaller than a HT head (if memory serves) so a casting may be even smaller still.

I appreciate your input. I've been looking for the eb jack for awhile now and I haven't had any luck. This was my last resort before ebaying and getting the $60 head. thank you again for your feedback.
For anyone else reading this thread , don't let the subject fool you. I would buy the whole figure, I'm not trying to be too picky hehe

Back