• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Iron Man 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POWER1010

Super Freak
Reaction score
If anyone wants to sell theres or knows where i can grab one please feel free to PM me or post in this thread.

Thanks a Bunch

Power

Good luck Power, I will more than likely be on the hunt for this as well later in the year whenever more space opens.

if anyone knows where i can find one online that would also be greatly appreciated, even if it's the Battle damaged one

Hi I know of one with a scratch on the chest but shipping to Canada from the UK would kill it!

how big a scratch and what is your definition of "Kill" :D

What does the seller want for it?

Hi I know of one with a scratch on the chest but shipping to Canada from the UK would kill it!

Is this the one on Ebay? I could swear it's the same one i sent back it as it has the same 2 marks mine had.

Theres one on Ebay?? all i see on Ebay are Battle damaged and a couple of MK II busts

If your gonna get one you better find one before the movie drops as the mark III is sure to go up

Back