• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HT Scar Ani-Com Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB Hot Toys Ancient Asia Predator ,P2Elder,P2BD EX,Scar Anicom,HT Wolverine

Hey man, I SHOULD have a Wolverine showing up here in about 2 days. Obviously because of site rules I can't do anything without having him in hand but I will let you know (if you want) when I get him.

How's that sound!?

Re: WTB Hot Toys Ancient Asia Predator ,P2Elder,P2BD EX,Scar Anicom,HT Wolverine

Hey man, I SHOULD have a Wolverine showing up here in about 2 days. Obviously because of site rules I can't do anything without having him in hand but I will let you know (if you want) when I get him.

How's that sound!?

First thanks a lot for checking my thread lol. I thought I am the only one here. :)

U got PM buddy.

Well while I am here I will just bump it up..

bumpzzzzzzz

just saw ancient special asia version+scar ani-com special asia version exclusive,up for auction on ebay but man they go for some dollars:horror but look cool as hell!bring on berserker for me:panic:hope info helps:wave

just saw ancient special asia version+scar ani-com special asia version exclusive,up for auction on ebay but man they go for some dollars:horror but look cool as hell!bring on berserker for me:panic:hope info helps:wave

Thanks man for the info. Yeah have seen those two. But it's just ridiculously pricey. I don't know why people would pay a grand for it.
:)

Re: WTB HTAncient Asia Pred,P2Elder,P2BD EX,Scar Anicom,HT Wolverine,HT Batman Origin

Bump to the top

Re: WTB HTAncient Asia Pred,P2Elder,P2BD EX,Scar Anicom,HT Wolverine,HT Batman Origin

Bumpzzzzzzzzzzz

to the top guyzzzzzzz

bumppppppp

Ancient Asiaaaaa to the toppp..

Ancient asia and p2 elderrrrrrrr...

p2 bd ex up up and away

Scar anicommmm...

if you want that Ani Com, you better be prepared to shell out 2k for him :rotfl

Lol it's ridiculous that he was sold for 2k. LOL.
Last month a missed it for $900 on the forum. Why would I bother paying for that if u can buy it now for $1300 on ebay lol.

Anyway, thanks.
if you want that Ani Com, you better be prepared to shell out 2k for him :rotfl

Tough time for new preds collector..

just listed a ancient asia on the bay...

just listed a ancient asia on the bay...

You got PM on both ebay and here my friend. Thanks for stop by.

Bumpz for p2 elder :) :) :)

Back