• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HT Scar Ani-Com Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB HT Ancient Pred, P2 Elder Pred, P2 BD EX, HT Scar Anicom, HT IM

Speed bumpppppppppppppppp...

Re: WTB HT Ancient Pred, P2 Elder Pred, P2 BD EX, HT Scar Anicom, HT IM SDCC

yet another bump

So, you're flipping these on Ebay ehh?? looks like you're making some good $$$

So, you're flipping these on Ebay ehh?? looks like you're making some good $$$

Are you kidding? I am selling my old collections of McFarlane Dragon and some light sabers.

As for the Elder AVP and Wolf AVP I bought them off this forum. Why would I waste my time looking for this forum and then sell it on ebay for 13% fee with paypal and have to go to the post office and then pack them and complete waste of time.

All I want now is to complete my Pred and IM collection. If you can help please do so. Thanks

bump bump bump..

bump bump bump powwwwwww..

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Another speed bump bump......

Bump............

Another bump.. Bump bump bump

another bumpppppppp

Re: WTB HT Ancient Pred, P2 Elder Pred, P2 BD EX, HT Scar Anicom, HT IM, FX Lightsabe

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Re: WTB HT Ancient Pred, P2 Elder Pred, P2 BD EX, HT Scar Anicom, HT IM, FX Lightsabe

dude did you get your money back from being scammed? Oh and I have a Gunmetal Iron Man. Pm me with an offer on how much you're looking to pay for him. He's been removed from box but in mint condition. the plastic tabs were never even removed from the batteries.

dude did you get your money back from being scammed? Oh and I have a Gunmetal Iron Man. Pm me with an offer on how much you're looking to pay for him. He's been removed from box but in mint condition. the plastic tabs were never even removed from the batteries.

I got it back lol. Thanks dude. I PMed you by the way

and here I bump bump pow again............

I bump myself again :)

I have the Anicom Scar. PM sent.

Re: WTB HT Ancient Pred, P2 Elder Pred, P2 BD EX, HT Scar Anicom, HT IM, TTL FemaleFi

New update in want list :) Thanks guys for making it happen.

Re: WTB HT Ancient Pred, P2 Elder Pred, P2 BD EX, HT Scar Anicom, HT IM, TTL FemaleFi

Bump for the dayyyyyyyyyyy

Back