• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HT Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

915stag51

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for LOOSE, complete or incomplete preds, will look at any of them exept for wolf, let me know what you got with prices please, I will consider any of them for the right price, im not looking to pay ebay prices........

Last edited:
I have:
P2 Elder, complete, in like new condition, box in excellent condition: $650 shipped.

Guardian Predator, complete, like new condition, box in excellent condition with shipper: $285 shipped.

PM sent. I have 8 preds I want to sell all of them.
And, I'm also in TX.

I'm looking for loose, complete or incomplete preds, will look at any of them exept for wolf, let me know what you got with prices please

Hi,
To avoid confusion, you should really append this to say you want the older preds, ie not the tracker/shadow/guardian/falconer/berserker.

Lost is an older predator which you say you have but not listed.

Just saying.

I have an original predator.its missing the few things I used to change my classic into an original.[neckless,trophies and elbo straps]I'm looking for a possible trade of a t700 or a t1000 sarah conner or open to other ht or enterbay figures or I always except cash.

Back