• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb hot toys Mark IV iron man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millertime

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really want to get a hot toys iron man Mark IV diecast I will even take an incomplete figure.

Also I need badly two sets of iron man hot toys mk IV and VI underwear/ the pelvic section. The one's I have are faded very badly and pink. Any help would be great. I'd even buy a plastic mk four or six in order to get a good set of non faded underwear for mine. Any help is greatly appreciated. Happy Holidays.

Re: Wtb hot toys iron man underwear/pelvic section mk 4/6

I'd also like to get a mk IV Diecast and it doesn't need to be complete, just have the figure and his head.

I really want to get a hot toys iron man Mark IV diecast I will even take an incomplete figure.

Also I need badly two sets of iron man hot toys mk IV and VI underwear/ the pelvic section. The one's I have are faded very badly and pink. Any help would be great. I'd even buy a plastic mk four or six in order to get a good set of non faded underwear for mine. Any help is greatly appreciated. Happy Holidays.
You do know that there’s a way to fix the fading yourself? Look it up on YouTube.

I'd like to just get a new figure. even a die cast figure. the one i have is in super bad shape.

Not much chance of getting a non-faded example - mine was fine for years and then turned. Even if you do get lucky, every chance you’ll shell out for a full figure that turns sooner or later. Take Unclechopchop’s advice - the fix is easy-as.

PM sent to you cocoboloboy. check your inbox please and message me back and maybe text my cell phone as i sent you my number

COCOBOLOBOY MESSAGE ME BRO. i ABSOLUTELY WANT IT AT 525 LET'S SHAKE HANDS ON THIS!

Well you can buy the figure from him as I?m passing I found a better deal on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back