• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Commando John Matrix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sideyank14

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Looking to buy Hot toys Commando John Matrix, preferably new. Have some figures for trade if interested. PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning.

Just checking what the status is on payment. I've been waiting a week since you said a few times that you were sending payment, but nothing has shown up after I've given you all my personal information. Please let me know what the situation is as I don't want to waste any more of my time trying to figure out what is going on. Thanks.

ok, so we went again last week with you saying you were sending payment on friday...
payment never showed up on friday as you said you were doing, and haven't heard anything back from you via email either...
giving it one last go here as its been over 2 weeks of "sending payment soon"
please let me know what is up. i've been patient and polite as i can possibly be, but now this is going into beyond rude territory!

Back