• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Boba Fett ESB / ROTJ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still searching. If bumping is not allowed, please let me know, and I will not do that again.

Popcultcha still has ESB Fett. Price is not too far off what it would’ve cost from Sideshow.

Shipping from Australia is reasonable. If you put in a non Australian address, the price should go down a bit without the VAT.

https://www.popcultcha.com.au/star-...rsary-1-6th-scale-hot-toys-action-figure.html

Thank you! I went to go peek, and I see this when checkinng out. I'll go reach out to them. Hopefully, this works out.

1644249057784.png

Thank you! I went to go peek, and I see this when checkinng out. I'll go reach out to them. Hopefully, this works out.

View attachment 561056

No problem.

I just tried checking out and it gave me the usual options for standard and express international.

Try making an account if you haven’t already.

Hopefully they can help if that doesn’t fix it.

No problem.

I just tried checking out and it gave me the usual options for standard and express international.

Try making an account if you haven’t already.

Hopefully they can help if that doesn’t fix it.
I have it working, thanks again, sir.

Back