• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb hot toys avp and avp-r parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6joker9

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi. I need hot toys avp groin armour, complete chest armour, shoulder cannon, feet with pegs, spear and mask wind pipes. I will also take a wolf spear or wolf long mask wind pipes. Pm me. ThanX

saturday bump... Avp-r spear and windpipes found bur need another set of windipes so pm me.

hey thanx man but dont need any of those atm... I need avp groin and chest armour. Avp feet. Avp or avpr long windpipes and 2 avp shoulder cannons.

I have a set of wolf pred windpipes, brand new. Wasn't really thinking of selling them and saving them for a rainy day, but how much are paying for them?

hey zen im not looking for a wolf yet... Im actually building up the avp trio... But thanx for the offer... Comtech i will pm u now.

Back