• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: He-Man Figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Customikey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey y'all!

I'd like to get into the new He-Man line from Mattel, but I need a place to start! If you have extras or loose, complete figures you'd like to sell me (I also except trades for paint work), post here or rock a PM my way!

EDIT:
Just to clarify, I'm looking for figures from the current Mattel line, not the vintage figures!

Here's the list of what I'm looking for:

Hordak, Mer-Man, Webstor, Teela, Beastman, Scareglow, Trapjaw, Tri-Klops, Original He-Man and Skeletor (the re-issues are fine, too!), and Battlecat.

Last edited:
Thanks for your help everybody! I'm so inundated with PMs, I have to look harder at my budget to see what I can get now and what I'll have to wait on. Thought I'd have to work a lot harder, LOL.

Too bad no one wants to trade figures for customs! Like one head = one figure, or three capes = one figure, etc....

Thanks for your help everybody! I'm so inundated with PMs, I have to look harder at my budget to see what I can get now and what I'll have to wait on. Thought I'd have to work a lot harder, LOL.

Too bad no one wants to trade figures for customs! Like one head = one figure, or three capes = one figure, etc....

I would trade you an Adora if you want to paint up my John Locke head. :naughty

Hey y'all!

I'd like to get into the new He-Man line from Mattel, but I need a place to start! If you have extras or loose, complete figures you'd like to sell me (I also except trades for paint work), post here or rock a PM my way!

EDIT:
Just to clarify, I'm looking for figures from the current Mattel line, not the vintage figures!

Hordak, Mer-Man, Webstor, Teela, Beastman, Scareglow, Trapjaw, Tri-Klops, Original He-Man and Skeletor (the re-issues are fine, too!), and Battlecat.

Hey y'all!

EDIT:

I have some figures left Bodie. Send me a PM.

Hey y'all!

EDIT:

I have:

- Hordak
- Mer-Man
- Webstor
- Teela
- Beastman (2nd release)
- Scareglow
- Tri-Klops
- He-Man (2nd release)
- Skeletor (2nd release)

I am not sure about shipping costs to US back I can find out if you are interested. I am looking for the DCUC vs MOTUC 2-packs so maybe we can trade something. Money isnt bad either. I paid € 25.50 per fig except for He-Man which I paid € 35 for. I dont want to make any profit, nor any loss. ;)

PM me if you are interested. :duff

So far, I've managed to snag Beastman, Trapjaw, Tri-Klops, and Mer-Man through my painting trade. I'd like to continue doing that, so if anyone has more from my list and would like some custom work, PM me! Check out my work by clicking my banner!

Back