• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB GTG Noble full size staff...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a good deal. I feel for anybody who paid retail for that thing. It is nice, but definitely not worth what UC was asking for it.

Yeah, I saw a few in hand, passed easily, than saw the deal for £25 and thought it was finally worth it! Its a shame because UC normally is great quality but these were deffo not up to there normal standards

Yeah, I saw a few in hand, passed easily, than saw the deal for £25 and thought it was finally worth it! Its a shame because UC normally is great quality but these were deffo not up to there normal standards

The Saruman staff on the other hand is pretty nice for the price. At least it is metal and has some weight to it.:lol:lol:lol

The Saruman staff on the other hand is pretty nice for the price. At least it is metal and has some weight to it.:lol:lol:lol

:lecture totally agree with that...and it also has some superb detail on the top end and is a nice and impressive height!

:lecture totally agree with that...and it also has some superb detail on the top end and is a nice and impressive height!

..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG.....

:monkey1 :lol

..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG..... ..... I will make no comment about GG.....

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

You showed great restraint...well done Pix :rock :rotfl

:rotflNice one man:D

you really did leave your self open with that one :lol:lol

oh god :slap thats an inuendo aswell :lol

that damn havok :mad: his pervertitus is contagious :banghead

GondorGirl, I was thinking about looking out for this one as well, and it got me thinking . . .

When The Hobbit comes out, there's a good chance we'll see another iteration (better??) of GTG's staff. So, I'm half thinking that it may be worth the wait, especially since GTG will be in both movies, and it'd be a shame for no retailer to cash in on GTG's staff from a replica standpoint. What do you think?

GondorGirl, I was thinking about looking out for this one as well, and it got me thinking . . .

When The Hobbit comes out, there's a good chance we'll see another iteration (better??) of GTG's staff. So, I'm half thinking that it may be worth the wait, especially since GTG will be in both movies, and it'd be a shame for no retailer to cash in on GTG's staff from a replica standpoint. What do you think?

Good point, Noble will def pick up 'The Hobbit' licence, maybe Museum Replicas too:D

Thats a really good point, never really thought of that before...perhaps it is worth waiting to see what happens...i'm just hoping that UC finally relent and make one! :monkey5

MonkeyShake_TF8ERU.gif

Back