• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: ** Grey Hulk PF **

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Of all things, it's for a custom. :horror

Must be mint. Must have all original packaging. New/undisplayed would be nice, but not necessary.

Items I have for partial trade...

- Wolverine comiquette (regular)

- Patient Zero EX

- Lurtz PF EX

PM me and we'll talk. :wave

Last edited:
Are you going to make one of the custom road bases?

Thinking about doing just the frayed pants. Weathering the pants on a grey Hulk is one thing, but I don't know if I could bring myself to get the base painted.

Thinking about doing just the frayed pants. Weathering the pants on a grey Hulk is one thing, but I don't know if I could bring myself to get the base painted.
I have gone back and forth probably 100 times on buying the Hulk PF after seeing the frayed pants/road custom, but then I honestly don't know if I have the balls to go through with the custom. :monkey2

I wish Sideshow would give us a hint if the upcoming Hulk comiquette is going to be 1/4th or 1/5th because I want to display him with Ironman and Cap. If Hulk is going to be 1/5th, I want to track down the PF now.

Back