• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: DX01, DX08, DX09, or DX11 ... Sell me my first HT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sivart

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I picked up Sideshow Harley a few weeks ago, and now I'm hooked on 1/6. I've been collecting various action figures for a few decades now, but decided to offload the small stuff and kick it up a notch.

I'm looking for an extraordinary deal on any of the following and I know you want to be that guy/gal that can say you sold me my very first HT.

Pop my cherry with one of these:

Hot Toys DX01 - Ledger Joker
Hot Toys DX08 - Nicholson Joker
Hot Toys DX09 - Keaton Batman
Hot Toys DX11 - Ledger Joker 2.0 (normal or exclusive)

While I am new to 1/6, I've been loitering around the various forums and FB groups for awhile now - so I am fairly up to speed on the values for the items I want.

I'm in the US...

I have a dx01 with the extra body for the cop joker (the correct spare body) the spar body has a loose knee ( common for this body and can be fixed) . I am located in FL 460 shipped. Figure is perfect, so is box, complete.

I have a dx01 with the extra body for the cop joker (the correct spare body) the spar body has a loose knee ( common for this body and can be fixed) . I am located in FL 460 shipped. Figure is perfect, so is box, complete.

Little more then I want to pay right now. Not to say that the price doesn't seem far - it does, especially with the extra body. Thank you, though.

Where are you located ?

Oregon, 97739

Found what I was looking for, thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back