• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Detolf in Tampa area

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tortfeazor

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for a black one. Tampa/Brandon/Lakeland area is preferred. New also preferred, but used in like-new condition is fine. Thanks for looking!

ALL DETOLFS ARE RECALLED AT EVERY IKEA LOCATION so idk why or when they will be back and restocked again . I'm in Massachusetts and i've needed a few more Detolfs for a while but they are all sold out and recalled for some reason :mad:

Orlando shows some coming in next week, but they were supposed to come in this week too, so who knows. I'd gladly make the drive.

I heard they are 'Under Review' and should be available again shortly.

Glad I bought 3 when I did. Never opened the boxes, and didn't have the space right now, but I got the for the future.

Orlando had some today but sold out. They're supposed to get more next week. Only the Beech color though. Hopefully the dry spell is coming to an end.

Tampa FINALLY got some in today. Beech only, but I'm not the biggest fan of the black brown (aren't those conflicting ideas?) anyway, so I'm painting them a satin black. Mods can close the thread por favor. Or move it and retitle if we want to keep the Detolf fun/status talk going :D

Tampa FINALLY got some in today. Beech only, but I'm not the biggest fan of the black brown (aren't those conflicting ideas?) anyway, so I'm painting them a satin black. Mods can close the thread por favor. Or move it and retitle if we want to keep the Detolf fun/status talk going :D
There's a lot of Detolf talk, and other display options in the 'How to display your collectibles' section.
You may find it useful, go here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Thread closed as requested :duff
x :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back