• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/Dark Knight Viral

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To answer some questions. The joker makeup kit, gotham girl guide cookies, I want you Flyer, were all handed out at the San Diego Comic Con in 2007 as part of the virals. Goon masks were also handed out. The "I believe in Harvey Dent Too" cards were dropped off at local comic book shops as part of the virals too. A fellow board member here, I believe named Snake eater shows the cards in his posession as well.
There are alot more viral objects as well, big and small, however I only listed the objects from Why So Serious events in this thread as that is what I am looking to find from someone.

Indeed. I own two of the cards, traded one for an authentic TDK Joker card.

They were the first piece of TDL Viral marketing. Won all three on eBay for anbout $20.

I have a goon mask, a goon stocking from the Chicago set, some tee shirts, Joker cards, a trailer reel, film cells, some stickers and the TDK Viral Marketing grail; the Gotham Novelties tee.

Good luck with your search.

Back