• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Captain America, Doom and Thor PF's (Regular)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I am interested in buying any of these three in the title and I prefer the regulars due to the insane $400-500 extra wanted just for having an exclusive unless you want to give a decent deal on an exclusive, so if you are looking to sell please send me a message with the prices you want. I am located in Bronx, NY and would prefer USPS for shipping. I would not use the gift or any personal option for using Paypal because there wouldn't be any protection for both of us just in case something goes wrong so I would gladly pay the extra recipient fee for the purchase option. Here is my ebay profile so you can at least have a little bit of security:

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...andutchschaefer&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

Got Thor, just need Captain America and Doom.

Thanks a lot.

:wave

Last edited:
I know it's so damn high even considering that there are nearly 2000 of them out there. Same thing with Doom, once people buy them they rarely let them go.

Back