• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Bowen Thanos Infinity Gauntlet ... not Faux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannibal247

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Looking for the original Thanos holding up the Gauntlet by Bowen and Shiflett Brothers.
All I have toward possible trade is Bowen Classic Black Panther museum statue
And Ultimate Cap shield on arm (with minor factory paint flaws they all have)

Last edited:
so you have two statues no one wants to trade for a a hard to find grail? funny stuff. i have one, NO paint smudges, new and never displayed. as you may know, this thanos was plagued with paint problems. the one i have took a year to find. it's perfect! make a non-lowball offer. for sale only unless you have the new hot toys iron man BD mark VII to trade. :)

Hey. Didnt see your reply till today. I'm familiar with the paint issue s as I've been through two of them so far. Would you happen to have any pictures.

Hey. Didnt see your reply till today. I'm familiar with the paint issue s as I've been through two of them so far. Would you happen to have any pictures.

it was opened for inspection upon purchase, then resealed. it's somewhere in storage. i searched high and low for a year on ebay and made sure the one i purchased was never displayed and had no paint flaws.

hadn't checked value of this since purchase and just now checking on ebay, i can't believe the last three sold for an average of $385. sorry but i paid $350 for the one i have and it took a long time. not willing to part with him for that small amount. the thanos on throne sells for more. huh? :( :slap

Back