• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Bank Robber Joker, Toy Fair Batman/Bruce, Toy Fair Gordon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonestockbrz

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for the top three figures and the Joker DX 01( Honor Guard and Joker). I know what the going is rate and have no problem paying a fair price for a complete set. The only catch is i prefer someone local to Los Angeles, CA so i can pay cash as paypal would be my second option.

Let me know
thanks

Last edited:
I'm looking for the top three figures and the Joker DX 01( Honor Guard and Joker). I know what the going is rate and have no problem paying a fair price for a complete set. The only catch is i prefer someone local to Los Angeles, CA so i can pay cash as paypal would be my second option.

Let me know
thanks

My nephew is trying to sell his (complete). PM me what a fair price would be. I'll pass it on to him. He lives in East Los Angeles btw.

Back