• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Joker DX11, 89 Joker,Bank robber joker 2.0, Bane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollywood Cinema

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to buy these: Hot Toys Joker DX11, 89 Joker,Bank robber joker 2.0, Bane. I am located in Southern California so if you are local I can meet up with you. Looking for other DC and Marvel as well. If you can please text me if you have figures I will respond right away. If you leave a message here it will take a while for me to get back. Thanks,, text to (909)772-8661

I have a good chunk of batman figures up for sale i been debating heres the list
Batman Dark Knight Rises DX
Two Face Dark Knight
Bane Dark Knight Rises
Joker 2.0 DX11
Scarecrow Batman Begins
Batman & Robin 1966
Mime Joker 89
BVS Batman
BVS Superman
BVS Armored Batman
BVS Knightmare Batman
Suicide Squad Joker Arkham Asylum
Suicide Squad Joker Purple Coat Special Editions (figure has purple stain)
Suicide Squad Joker Tuxedo
Suicide Squad Joker Batman Imposter
Suicide Squad Harley Quinn
Suicide Squad Deadshot Special Edition

Hi! I have Bane. Its opened once and displayed for about three months in a closed cabinet. Nothing is modified, broken or missing.
I live in Sweden but can ship internationally. I have done so before and have 100% positive feedback. What are you willing to pay for the figure, excl. shipping? :)

Back