• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Back in Black Spider-Man Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmutha

Super Freak
Reaction score
I love the black suit Spider-Man, and for me, this is the one that got away...always regret not grabbing this while it was still available.

If anyone out there is looking to part with one for a reasonable price, please let me know.

Well...found this on eBay for $499. Including shipping and import/customs costs it would be around $620 for me. Is this a fair value for this piece? Overpriced? Looking for some input from the community.

Thanks.

Well...found this on eBay for $499. Including shipping and import/customs costs it would be around $620 for me. Is this a fair value for this piece? Overpriced? Looking for some input from the community.

Thanks.

Overpriced. This usually sells for around $400 USD as an auction. The BIN prices on the bay are always higher. I would wait for an auction or try and get one off a boardie. $620 is way too high for this piece IMHO.

Overpriced. This usually sells for around $400 USD as an auction. The BIN prices on the bay are always higher. I would wait for an auction or try and get one off a boardie. $620 is way too high for this piece IMHO.

Thanks. I've yet to see one for $400, but I'll keep an eye out.

Even at $400, though, with shipping & customs, I'm probably still looking at a total cost of around $550 or so.

Thanks. I've yet to see one for $400, but I'll keep an eye out.

Even at $400, though, with shipping & customs, I'm probably still looking at a total cost of around $550 or so.

The last 3 bids went for $450, $400, $395.50. I would just wait until a better deal came along or someone posts one for sale here. That's just my opinion. It's your money and if you don't want to wait, I can understand that. However, paying $550 beats out having to pay $620 in my book.

This piece went on a little run up in price about 6 months ago but the prices seem to have stabilized around the $400 range of late. Whatever you choose to do, good luck scoring the statue.

Last edited:
Back