• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Anything BUFFY! Prop Replicas too

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for anything Buffy you might have. Pm me. Also very looking for the bust pictured below. I'm also looking for the Vampyr book and the orb of Thesulah.

Buffy%20vs.%20Dracula%207-Inch%20Bust%20big.jpg

Hope someone can help me out. Thanks!

Also looking for other Buffy figures. Just message me if you have anything at all.

Last edited:
Re: WTB Buffy Vs. Dracula Bust

Here is my much needed hump bump. It IS Wednesday after all.

Bumping because I need/want/looking for more stuff.

Orb of Thesulah
Vampyr book.

This is on top of all the other goodies we're looking for.

Thanks buddy! And scratch the Orb from the list of wants.

Just wanting the Book, sword of Angelus, and well, possibly everything. I haven't decided yet. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks buddy! And scratch the Orb from the list of wants.

Just wanting the Book, sword of Angelus, and well, possibly everything. I haven't decided yet. ;)

BG ONLY wants everything!! lol .. someone help her out!! She really is the best!!

I have about 10-15 Moore Action Collectibles 6" MOC Buffy figures if you're interested in those. I dont know if you're looking for higher-end Buffy but I have some. They've been boxed up for some time so I forgot how many and what we (the wife) have but I can unbox them and take pics if you're interested.

I have about 10-15 Moore Action Collectibles 6" MOC Buffy figures if you're interested in those. I dont know if you're looking for higher-end Buffy but I have some. They've been boxed up for some time so I forgot how many and what we (the wife) have but I can unbox them and take pics if you're interested.

Ok, pming you.

have a fx convention premium format spike statue if interested...the thing with this is it's autographed by marsters and he pricked his finger and sprayed blood droplets on the statue making it a bloody variant....only 40 were done this way and you had to win a raffle to get a chance to buy one....pic available if interested...

Back