• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - 1/6 threeA / Ashley Wood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB - threeA

Would you be interested in:

Noir De Plume 1/6

or

Tomorrow Kings (Original) 3-Pack - Kenshiro, Hideo and Yoji

Let me know.

Re: WTB - JEA MK2 Square (threeA / Ashley Wood), WTB - SS Psylocke Comiquette EX

I have added the seperate item from your second thread into the opening post of this one. It seemed better to do that than merge the threads as that new one would get lost in the 3 pages of this one.
So I added the WTB - SS Psylocke Comiquette EX to the title of this one too and as per commerce rules I closed the second thread.
x :peace

Re: WTB - JEA MK2 Square (threeA / Ashley Wood)

I have one coming in with my 10 pack that I'd probably be willing to sell. I usually don't sell preorder items though. I prefer to have the stuff in hand before I do any deals.

Hi,

I've got a WWrp 3A exclusive Night and Day Watch Bramble 3-pack if your interested... Let me know.

Thanks!

Hi,

I've got a WWrp 3A exclusive Night and Day Watch Bramble 3-pack if your interested... Let me know.

Thanks!

thanks for the offer bro :) but I dont collect 1/12 scale ThreeA stuff, only 1/6

good luck on the sale though

up for today

both anything from threeA
I have one "Big Red" 1/6th and one "Dead Eyes Open" 1/6th been touched twice. once to display and once to photograph. They are on Ebay right now... at 1/2 price..Boxes are perfect..all complete. $1300 for both or $700 each.

hey everyone

looking for some threeA items. Located in Toronto Ontario for shipping. Can pay threw paypal

Iron Panda Square
JEA MK2 Square
Wasabi TK
Shadow Grunt
Barguest Deplume
DW Commander - FOUND
TK Oyaloper
Shadow Boiler Zomb
Little Shadow - FOUND

drop me a pm with any offers and thanks for looking
If anyone is interested in two Ashley Wood Large Martin WWR.. "Big Red" and "Dead Eyes Open" 1/6th... 20" tall versions.. in perfect complete, displayed condition.. Go on Ebay.. I have both for $1300.. there are limited production only 350 of each type on the planet. Similar ones going for $999 each.. with damaged box?? Mine are perfect..

I have one "Big Red" 1/6th and one "Dead Eyes Open" 1/6th been touched twice. once to display and once to photograph. They are on Ebay right now... at 1/2 price..Boxes are perfect..all complete. $1300 for both or $700 each.

would LOVE to get that IP large martin off you but $700 :thud: just cant swing that for 1 figure, maybe $500 but I know ill never find it for that price haha. Thanks for the offer though

up for today and list updated

Back