• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 1/6 rick grimes blue western shirt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whale eye

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys if you have a blue decent quality shirt for a rick grimes figure maybe nat chan or similar please pm me with pics n prices ..I'm located in uk

This one is the one I would love to have but don't know if it's made by kato ? If anyone has it or a set or similar quality please pm me 15624496_1693132051000121_1118281983479250944_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's the shirt from the kato deadman walking set if anyone has it on its own or shirt and jeans please pm me thanks

thanks guys the shirt was just a shirt I found on toy anxiety and it was grey. I dyed it a navy blue color using acrylic paint and then took another shirt and cut the pockets off and styled them like ricks season 7 shirt. hope this helps? I cant remember the shirt it was sorry.

Back